INFORMATION DISCLOSURE ON PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF CUSTOMERS’ PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be processed by (the “Company”), in the capacity of the data controller, in the context explained below, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (the “Law”).
3. PARTIES TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA SHALL BE TRANSFERRED AND THE PURPOSES OF TRANSFER
If you contact our Company, your personal data shall be collected in electronic and/or physical environment, by means of general directorate of our Company, business cards, printed and online forms, open internet sources, fax, mail, cargo, phone, call/ communication center, website, and corporate social media channels.
In addition, your personal data shall be collected based on the reasons for the fulfillment of the legal obligations set forth in articles 5 and 6 of the Law; legitimate interest; establishment and performance of a contract; establishment, use, and protection of a right; and receiving your explicit consent, if any.
5. AS THE OWNER OF PERSONAL DATA, YOUR RIGHTS DEFINED IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW
We hereby notify that, as a personal data owner, you have the following rights according to article 11 of the Law:
· To learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
· If your personal data are processed, to request information in relation thereto,
· To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in compliance with the purpose,
· To know the third persons, to whom your personal data are transferred in Turkey and abroad,
· In case your personal data are processed incompletely or incorrectly, to request the correction thereof and to request that any operation carried out in this context is reported to the third persons, to whom your personal data are transferred,
· Despite being processed in compliance with the provisions of this Law and other relevant laws, to request that personal data be erased or destroyed in the event that the reasons for the processing no longer exist and that any operation carried out in this context be reported to the third persons, to whom your personal data are transferred,
· To object against any result, if any, which may occur to your disadvantage, due to analysis of processed data exclusively through automated systems,
· If you sustain any damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, to demand indemnification of damages.
You can send, to our Company, your applications relating to your rights set forth above, by filling in the Data Subject Application Form available at the address of www.atu.com.tr Depending on the nature of your demand, your application shall be concluded within the shortest time and at the latest within thirty days and free of charge; however, if the transaction requires any extra cost, you may be charged a fee based on the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
ATÜ TURİZM İŞLETMECİLİĞİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CUSTOMER EXPLICIT CONSENT FORM
Within the scope specified in ATÜ Turizm İşletmeciliği Anonim Şirketi Protection and Processing of Customers’ Personal Data Information Disclosure,
I accept that my personal data is processed and transferred to your business partners at home and abroad, group companies, shareholders, especially the Aéroports de Paris Group, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private persons for these purposes.
CONSENT FOR ELECTRONIC COMMERCIAL MESSAGES
I hereby accept that my personal data can be used by ATÜ Turizm İşletmeciliği Anonim Şirketi to send commercial electronic messages to my communication details specified [below/above], within the scope of all kinds of direct and indirect marketing activities such as advertising, offer, promotion, questionnaire/survey, event, etc., and can be processed and shared with the suppliers from which your Company receives services being limited to this purpose.
Mobile Phone No.
ATÜ Turizm İşletmeciliği A.Ş.
Registered Address: Büyükdere Caddesi, Bengün Han, No:107/8, Gayrettepe/İstanbul
Telephone Number: +90212 465 43 27
Central Registration System (Mersis) No: 0913002582400015