Please click for Personal Data Protection and Processing Regulation
INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear Clients, Guests, Passengers and Business Partners,
As per the Law on the Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698, which was published in the Official Gazette dated 07.04.2016 and numbered 29677 (“LPPD”), your personal data permitted under LPPD may be processed by our Company, ATÜ Turizm İşletmeciliği A.Ş., as a “Data Supervisor” within the boundaries and under the circumstances set forth in the LPPD.
At duty-free stores operated by our Company (“Stores”), sales are made in compliance with the provisions of the Customs Law numbered 4458 and the Customs Regulation comprising the Customs Warehouse Regime and the relevant articles of the Regulation on Duty-Free Stores, published in the Official Gazette dated 08.08.2017 and numbered 30148, the Tax Procedural Law numbered 213, and provisions of other legislation concerning the Stores, including but not limited to the decisions and orders of competent authorities (“Legislation”).
Pursuant to the Legislation; the following are mandatory: issuance of a Sales Note for each sale made at the Stores, insertion in the Sales Note the names and surnames of persons who have a right to shop from the Stores (“Right Holders”), the boarding cards or passport numbers of passengers who will travel abroad, the passport numbers of passengers who come from abroad, the landing card numbers or passport numbers of transit passengers and other passenger and sale information (“Personal Data”), and retention of the Sales Note for a period of time set forth in the Legislation.
We, in the capacity of a “Data Supervisor” within the scope of LPPD, kindly notify you that;
- In order to fulfill our abovementioned legal obligations set forth in the Legislation, the Personal Data of the Right Holders is obtained by us, recorded, retained, analyzed via automatic systems, classified, and where the Legislation requires and/or permits, is disclosed and conveyed to third persons, administrative and public authorities;
- There are closed circuit camera systems in the Stores and the persons present at the Stores are continuously and regularly being monitored by video surveillance due to the Legislation and Airport security rules;
- The procedure regarding the collection of Personal Data during the sales made to the Right Holders includes scanning the passports or boarding cards of the Right Holders through passport readers, recording the same to the Sales Note, and the collection of the same as written and electronic data, image recording by monitoring through closed circuit camera systems;
- Within the scope of LPPD, you have the right resort to our Company and to be informed about whether or not your personal data has been processed; if it has been processed, to request information in this respect; to be informed regarding the purpose of the processing and whether or not the data has been utilized in compliance with such purpose; to know the domestic and foreign third persons that the data has been conveyed to; if your personal data has been deficiently or incorrectly processed, to request the correction of the same; if the reasons which require the personal data to be processed are removed, to request the deletion or disposal of the data; to request that the transactions performed are notified to third persons to whom the data was transferred; to object to any outcome against you exclusively through an analysis of automatic systems; and if you incur any damage due to the processing of your personal data contrary to LPPD, to request that such damage is cured;
- As per Article 13/1 of LPPD, you may send your request in written or in other way, determined by the Council on Protection of Personal Data, in order to use your rights explained above, to our Company; since the Council on Protection of Personal Data has not determined a method yet, you may send your request in written to our Company, as per LPPD; to do so, you may send your request, including your identity information and choice of right as per Article 11 of LPPD, by filling out the form at atu.com.tr and sending the signed copy of it to Büyükdere Cad., Bengün Han No:107/8, Gayrettepe, Şişli, İstanbul with your identity documents by hand, via notary public or other methods as per LPPD; or you may send the relevant form to firstname.lastname@example.org the electronic signature.
ATÜ Turizm İşletmeciliği A.Ş.
Registered Address: Büyükdere Caddesi, Bengün Han, No:107/8, Gayrettepe/İstanbul
Telephone Number: +90212 465 43 27
Central Registration System (Mersis) No: 0913002582400015